Candidate will work as part of a multi-discipline team supporting projects in our Los Angeles and Las Vegas offices. Limited travel is required. Candidate will orchestrate and coordinate the work of a multi-disciplined team throughout the design development and contract document phases of projects, attend client and internal meetings, and participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
Candidate will assist the Project Manager in managing the project team, clients, and subconsultants. Candidate will complete documents on schedule and within the client's and the Company's budgets. Assignments will include performing Revit modeling and detailing, producing architectural contract documents, reviewing architectural documents for areas of conflict with all disciplines, writing/editing architectural specifications, coordinating and assisting affected disciplines with addendum, RFIs, and change orders, and incorporating agreed upon changes into the project documents. Candidate will participate in Construction Administration by reviewing shop drawings and submittals, responding to RFI’s, solving construction issues, and performing site visits to assess general conformance with the design concept. Travel for project related activities relative to existing building assessments/investigations, client meetings, or construction jobsite observations will be required. Candidate must complete assignments with a high degree of quality, yet with regard to time and budget constraints.
• Registered Architect.
• BARCH Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
• Professional experience in hospitality, gaming, and commercial market sectors preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency and exceptional knowledge of space programming, contract documents, detailing, specifications, team production management, strong design and graphic skills, and contract administration.
• Proficiency with computer software including Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office required.
• LEED accreditation a plus
• Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to become involved in and remain current on issues relating to a number of concurrent projects in various stages.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and associates.
• Strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills required.
Leo A Daly Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Leo A Daly Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 402-391-8111. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law