The successful candidate will be responsible for creating architectural documents during all phases of our local and international projects.
Candidate will assist Project Manager in the production and coordination of a multi-disciplined team throughout the Schematic, Design Development and Contract Document phases of projects, may attend client and internal meetings and will participate in reviews with various engineering disciplines. The Candidate will need to have a thorough knowledge of architectural planning, drafting, detailing and building materials and will need to possess good time management, organizational and self-motivational skills.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university preferred.
• Professional expertise demonstrated through a minimum of 10 years of architectural experience.
• Professional experience in hospitality and commercial market sectors preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency developing contract documents from schematic through construction documents.
• Solid understanding of drawing conventions, technical accuracy, as well as the ability to creatively solve problems.
• Proficiency with computer software including Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficiency with 3D modeling and rendering software (3D Studio, Rhino, VRay) is a plus.
• Strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills required.
Leo A Daly Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Leo A Daly Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 402-391-8111. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law