For over 100 years LEO A DALY has partnered with our clients to create exceptional projects that enhance and enrich the human experience. Join our multidisciplinary team-focused organization to contribute to industry-leading, inspired design in collaboration with many of the brightest professionals in their fields.
Candidate will work as part of a multi-discipline team performing electrical engineering design during all phases of multiple simultaneous projects located throughout the United States. Candidate will perform assignments under the direct supervision of one or more licensed electrical engineers. Candidate will concentrate on specific design or technical documentation tasks that contribute to overall projects. Assignments will include performing design calculations, preparing reports, and producing deliverable drawing sets including site plans, lighting plans, power plans, special systems plans, one-line diagrams, schedules, and details.
- Must be working towards expected May 2018 or May 2019 graduation of ABET-accredited degree in Masters of Architectural Engineering (MAE) with an electrical/lighting emphasis.
- Strong graphic, verbal, and written communication skills and knowledge of other building systems.
- Positive attitude and commitment to being an active participant working as part of a multi-discipline team.
- Active involvement and demonstrated leadership skills in extracurricular activities on campus and in the community is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency with computer software including REVIT MEP and AutoCAD is preferred.
- Knowledge and proficiency using Visual or AGi32, ElumTools for Revit, DIVA for Rhino, SKM PowerTools, or COMcheck is a plus.
Leo A Daly Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Leo A Daly Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 402-391-8111. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law