The Architectural Project Manager is the individual responsible for the work getting done. He/she is responsible for seeing that each of the technical disciplines has a thorough understanding of the assignments, work well together and have the proper support resources to complete the project in a timely fashion.
The Project Manager is the person in our firm who is responsible for balancing design, schedule, and budget to meet client expectations. He/she manages the project team, handles all project communications, represents the team (and the firm) to the client and represents the client to the team.
• 8-10 years experience
• Technical requirements include high level competency in use of design and production software (i.e., AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) and knowledge of MS Office (i.e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is also required.
• Revit experience is a plus.
• Must have the ability to work collaboratively with individuals throughout the organization and requires a strong team-oriented approach, as well as excellent organization and time management skills.
• The position requires a degree in Architecture. International experience a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Must be able to travel.
Leo A Daly Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Leo A Daly Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 402-391-8111. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law