• Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas using a variety of media.
• Desire to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• High level competency in the use of REVIT with a minimum of 3 years production level experience.
• Knowledge to provide construction administration, including site visits and meetings, compliance to the design documents, submittals review, and resolving issues arising from the construction process.
• Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to travel.
Leo A Daly Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Leo A Daly Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 402-391-8111. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law