For over 100 years LEO A DALY has partnered with our clients to create exceptional projects that enhance and enrich the human experience. Join our multidisciplinary team-focused organization to contribute to industry-leading, inspired design in collaboration with many of the brightest professionals in their fields.
The successful candidate will perform programming and conceptual design tasks thru preparation of contract documents under the direct supervision of one or more licensed architects. Tasks will be in support of architectural projects related to new construction, renovation, and tenant improvement work.
Candidate will work as part of a multi-discipline team performing architectural design during all phases of multiple simultaneous projects located throughout the United States. Candidate will perform assignments under the direct supervision of one or more licensed architects. Candidate will concentrate on specific design or technical documentation tasks that contribute to overall projects. Assignments will include programming, space planning, design, design narratives, producing deliverable drawing sets for floor plans, roof plans, building and wall sections, details and schedules.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designs project-appropriate architectural requirements
• Performs Revit modeling and detailing
• Assists to perform cross-discipline discussions and coordination
• Assists to conduct site investigations and observations
• Assists to prepare narratives, architectural graphics, design presentations, drawing and specification documents in accordance with a high degree of quality, yet with regard to project schedule and budget constraints
• Maintains knowledge of current industry trends on space, function, materials, etc.
• Additional assignments may include attending client and internal meetings, assisting with performing construction contract administration, and assisting with marketing/business development activities
• Travel for project related activities relative to existing building assessments/investigations, client meetings, or construction jobsite observations may be required