Reports to Project Manager
Works in collaboration with other project team members to produce high quality interior design projects
Within the team context, assists with design efforts, design presentation, development, and/or construction contract documentation.
Applies all appropriate techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out assignments.
Participates in the design process.
- Assists in the development and documentation of a project.
- Develops greater understanding of the other disciplines within the firm.
- Works to acquire new technical expertise to enhance their capabilities.
- Shares expertise with others.
- Pursues relevant registration in a timely manner.
- Completes work assignments with a high degree of quality, yet with regard to time and budget constraints.
- Demonstrates initiative in professional development.
- Takes responsibility for and checks own work.
Technical requirements include high level competency in use of design and production software (i.e., AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) and knowledge of MS Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is also required.
- Experience in Revit.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with individuals throughout the organization and requires a strong team-oriented approach, as well as excellent organization and time management skills.
- The position requires a degree in Interior Design or Architecture with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience working for a top tier Hospitality Interior Design or Architecture firm.
- International experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Leo A Daly Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Leo A Daly Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 402-391-8111. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed