LEO A DALY is a leader in the design of the built environment dedicated to transforming the human experience through the power of design. For more than 100 years, we’ve created places that inspire wonder, connect communities and enable great things. Our creative teams combine planning, architecture, engineering, interiors and program management to deliver truly integrated design.
We are a diverse collection of inventive problem solvers united by a passion for great design.
We own the impact of our work, socially, economically and environmentally. In collaboration with our clients and each other, we create innovative, thoughtful and sustainable solutions to the urgent challenges that face our world.
Click WHO WE ARE to learn more about us!
Mechanical Designers work as part of a multi-discipline team during all phases of multiple simultaneous projects. Primary responsibility is to provide documentation including preparation and layout of mechanical engineering contract documents of building HVAC and piping systems utilizing Revit MEP. Work will be performed with direct supervision receiving advice and direction from mechanical engineers.
• 10+ years experience
• Associates Degree from Technical College or 4-year degree
• Demonstrated practical knowledge of codes and related industry standards
• Production experience preparing deliverable drawing sets in Revit
• Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency using industry standard calculation software is a plus
• Experience with performing plumbing design and/or design for health-care facilities is a plus
• Ability to perform design responsibilities including sizing, layout, and coordination
• Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
• Ability to deal with competing priorities and manage time appropriately
• Positive attitude and commitment to being an active participant working as part of a multi-discipline team required.
Why Join LEO A DALY?
At LEO A DALY, you will become part of a collaborative design culture and do work that matters. As an integrated design practice, we believe that a diversity of perspectives generates better solutions. We trust and support each other, ask hard questions and solve complex problems. Guided by a spirit of inquiry, we design for people at every scale, creating spaces that elevate individuals, their communities, and the institutions that serve them. Join LEO A DALY - help us transform the world.
LEO A DALY Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. LEO A DALY Company, is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department by phone at 402-391-8111 or by email at Recruiting@LEOADALY.com . For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the law.